The purpose of this document is to inform Users with regard to Personal Data collectedfrom the website www.carosellolab.com (hereinafter, the Application).
1. Personal Data collected by the ApplicationThe Data Controller shall collect the following categories of Personal Data:
A. Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Application
Technical Data: the computer system and the software procedures functional to this Application may acquire, in the course of their ordinary activity, any Personal Data whose communication is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, however, those Data, due to its nature, may identify Users in the Processing and through the association with Data held by third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, addresses of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, time of the request, method used submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained, etc.
B. Personal Data collected through cookies or similar technologies
Personal Data of the Users are not acquired by the Application using these technologies. Cookies, or any type of persistent cookies and systems for tracking the Users, are not used for the communication of personal information. The use of session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the computer of the User and disappear with the termination of the browser) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification Data (composed by random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the Application. Session cookies used in this Application prevent to use other technologies, which may compromise the privacy of Users while browsing on internet and do not allow the acquisition of Personal Data identifying the User.
2. Purposes of the processingCollected Personal Data may be used for the performance of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and legal obligations as well as for the following purposes: statistic using only anonymous data (i.e. Google Analytics with anonymized IP)
3. Personal Data processing methodsThe Processing of Personal Data is performed with paper, IT and/or digital tools, with methods of organizations and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In certain cases, subjects other than the Data Controller who are involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as personnel management, sales personnel, system administrators employees, etc.) or who are not (as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may access to Personal Data. These subjects, will be appointed, where necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller and will have access to Users Personal Data whenever required, and shall be contractually obliged to keep it confidential. The updated list of Data Processors may be requested via email at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Legal basis for the processingThe Data Controller processes Personal Data regarding the User should the following condition apply: the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing.
5. PlacePersonal Data are processed in the operative offices of the Data Controller and in any other place in which the parties involved in the Data processing are located. For further information, you may contact the Data Controller at the following email address email@example.com or at the following mailing address viale g mazzini 157 00195 roma .
6. Security of processingThe Data Processing is performed through adequate methods and tools to ensure the Personal Data security and confidentiality, as the Data Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures which guarantee, in a provable way, that 1 di 2 © 2019 www.LexDo.it the Processing complies with the applicable law.
7. Period of storage of DataThe Data Controller will store Personal Data for the necessary time to perform the purposes connected with the performance of the agreement in force between the Data Controller and the User and Data shall not be stored beyond the duration of years 1 after the end of the relationship with the User. In any case Data could be stored within the limitation term prescribed by the current regulations. When the Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, Personal Data shall be stored until the performance of the relevant interest. When the Processing of Personal Data is based on the User consent, the Data Controller may store Personal Data until the withdrawal of the User. Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time in order to perform a legal obligation or public Authority order. All Personal Data shall be deleted at the end of the period of storage. At the expiration of such period, the rights of Data access, rectification, erasure and portability must not be exercised.
8. Automated individual decision-makingAll collected Data shall not be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling, which may produce legal effects concerning the User or may significantly affect the User.
9. Rights of the UserThe Users may exercise specific rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw its consent at any time;
- object the Processing of its Data;
- access its Data;
- monitor and request the rectification of Data;
- obtain a restriction of Processing;
- obtain the erasure or remotion of its Personal Data;
- receive its Data or obtain the transfer to a different Data Controller;
- lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
10. Data ControllerThe Data Controller is carosellolab srl, with registered office in Viale G Mazzini 157, 00195 Roma, Tax Code/VAT Code 10149031006, REA RM 1213674, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest update: 17/05/2019